maandag, juli 07, 2008

Bustling Adelaide

They say not much happens at Adelaide. Not much nightclubs, pretty boring and small really.

I must say, I am not into nightclubs that much, and I wouldn't dare call a city with 1,500,000 people small. So I'm having a great time.

Last night, cycling home at around 23:30 on a Sunday, I did finally see what they are going on about. On the way through the city, Rundle Street (dubbed Adelaide's Cosmopolitan centre) looked like this:

Adelaide at night

(those lights in the back are NOT head lights. They are street lights.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Actually, the street is deserted because after so long without seeing rain, everybody was scared at this strange wet stuff falling from the sky that they ran indoors.

07 juli, 2008 04:29  

Een reactie posten

<< Home