dinsdag, oktober 25, 2005

A blue/pink/red/white cactus maybe?

Go on, give it a go:

On the picture in the previous post (in Dutch), you see the wonderful, artistic picture my 3-year old neighbour drew for me. I challenge you to tell me WHAT it represents. Preferably without looking at previous comments, just your first intuitive perception of the image.
Then, add a comment to this post with your suggestion, and maybe even commenting on other suggestions.

Click on the image to enlarge (and please ignore our funny faces).

(I will, of course, arrange to meet the original painter to ask her for the final solution)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

hmmm,
a hedghog nose, a dog lazing on an inflatable banana, a broken easter egg???

27 oktober, 2005 14:27  
Blogger Marije said...

mmm... coming close, coming close!
(actually there's no right or wrong... just opinions.. well... practically right or wrong then)

27 oktober, 2005 14:41  
Blogger Petr Hanzálek said...

It's clear to me.
It's a pink dog comming out of the washing machine all eager to play.

...I may be biased though -- just got home from laundry :)

27 oktober, 2005 15:12  

Een reactie posten

<< Home