vrijdag, april 08, 2005

Robin the Fox

Yesterday night on campus, cycling home from a visit to friends in city centre, I met my new friend: a FOX! I have seen plenty of squirrels and other small animals on this lovely campus, but I didn't expect to see this one. Was he lost, coming from the Wollaton Park maybe? He looked up quickly, and than ran away, carrying a small animal in his mouth. I think this is the first wild fox I have ever seen in my life. I will call him Robin because he reminded me of that cartoon of Robin Hood I once watched as a child. In that cartoon, Robin Hood was a fox (can anybody confirm this for me? Can't find it on IMDB...). Anyway, it was a pleasure to meet him!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Confirmed! :P It was indeed a fox :)!
How's life over there besides the pretty animals ;)? Kdenk dat ik maar weer ns over moet stappen op de email... -x-

09 april, 2005 20:12  

Een reactie posten

<< Home