maandag, oktober 23, 2006

Photos from our Lab Retreat in Le Fugeret!

Voila, I managed to select a few of my favourite photos from the lab retreat, taken by Bean, Nick & Eileen, Dale and me. I did not want to overload my flickr account with it, so it is on a separate page:

Nice Lab Retreat Photos.

We had a great time! Arrived in Nice, took little train into the mountains to Le Fugeret, which was the cutest French village, just like you imagine them. Loads of good food and wine, a nice hike in the mountains, a splash in the river... aaah I like Tomas's philosophy of suffering during a lab retreat!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Gezellig on je blog weer te lezen. Ik miste al een paar weken nieuwe posts! Je mag trouwens de link van groep 4 eraf halen hoor. Die werkt niet meer.
Tot volgende week!
liefs
Greet

24 oktober, 2006 09:33  

Een reactie posten

<< Home